Struck by electricity In order to lay hands Washing machine. And ‘ Dead Very young brazilian girl, Vivian RodriguezWho wanted to take Laundry I thought the wash cycle was over. There A 20-year-old girl has been found dead at home In his northeastern part of Juicyro Brazil. Her husband rushed her to the hospital to find her lying on the floor. Upon arrival, the sad news: the 20-year-old mother of a nine-month-old baby has died.
Investigators confirmed that one person had been killed after the autopsy Electric shock. The body was buried June 16 in the family’s birthplace, Camelero.
Unfortunately tragedy is not isolated. A baby died last year in Christchurch, New Zealand, and was found unconscious on a cell phone turned on by a mother who did not notice her son was there when it started.
Shocking discovery at the end of the laundry when the mother opens the door before hanging the clothes. The boy was taken to hospital, but unfortunately only doctors were able to confirm the death. According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the Mirror reports that since 2014 there have been at least three deaths for children under the age of five and 3,000 visits to the emergency room for washing machine accidents.
Last Updated: Friday 17 June 2022, 21:41
© Reproduction Assigned
“Total zombie nerd. Extreme bacon scholar. Pop culture fanatic. Beer aficionado. Gamer. Amateur reader.”